SENSEI SHASHI KUMAR A
3rd Dan Black Belt Karate
1st Dan Black Belt Kobudo
Chief Instructor & Examiner OSRKKI
Member of Shorin Ryu Karate Do International (SRKDI), representatives of India.
Member of World Matsubayashi-Ryu (Shorin-Ryu) Karate-Do Association (WMKA), State Representative of Karnataka.
Co-Founder & Managing Partner,
A BETTER DAY FITNESS & MARTIAL ARTS CLUBS
Sensei Shashi Kumar started his Karate practice at his teenage. With his hard work and dedication he earned his Black Belt at the age of 18yrs, He has attended many State and National Level Karate and Muay Thai Kick Boxing tournament and won several medal, he is well qualified instructor in our organisation and appointed as Chief Coach for OSRKKI.
Sensei Shashi Kumar has 15 years of continuous experience as a Karate Coach. He also qualified as National Coach and National Judge by Karate Association Of India (KAI), In his coaching career under his mentorship many have qualified as Black Belts and serving as coach under him, also his students under his guidance attended Inter Dojo, District Level, State Level and National Level Championships and Tournaments.
His career as a Karate Ka a student is still continuing even though he's a coach he never forgets to practice Karate everyday, His dedication in learning Traditional Ancient Karate (Shorin Ryu/ Matsubayashi-Ryu) was a big research for many years now that has took him to Shorin Ryu Karate Do International (SRKDI) who are the Traditional Karate followers under the leadership of Grand Master Hanshi Takeshi Tamaki & Sensei Jerry Figgiani.
Sensei Shashi Kumar has attended several seminars and webinars on Traditional Karate, Modren Karate and Sports Karate under Grand Masters Hanshi Tetsuo Takamiyagi (10th Dan), Hanshi Takeshi Tamaki, Kyoshi KP Ravindran, Renshi N Kumar and many masters. His research on Traditional Karate is still continuing and his only aim to spread and teach traditional Karate which trains Mind Body and Soul.
1. 2nd internal Invitational karate Championship 2009 * won bronze medal individual kata * won silver medal in Kumite
2. 6th N. K. F. I. National Karate Championship -2010 at Pune * Won Bronze medal in Kumite * won silver medal in kata
3. Okinawa Karate & Kubudo Seminar by Grandmaster Hanshi Tetsuo Takamiyagi (2010 *Refree/Judge Course (2010)
4. Okinawa karate and kobudo seminar -2010
5. National Master ‘s Cup- 2011 at Kerala * won silver medal in Team kata * won silver medal in Individual kata
6. 3rdInternal Karate Competition -2011 * Won bronze medal individual kata
7. Karate Training Camp -2011 * Completed kubudo training under Kyoshi K. P. Ravindran At Mysore
8. All India Karate Championship - 2012 * Won silver medal
9. Okinawa Karate & Kubudo Seminar by Grandmaster Hanshi Tetsuo Takamiyagi -2013
10. National Master's Cup -2013 at Kerala * Won silvermedal Team kata 1
1. National Masters Cup -2014 * Won Bronze medal in Team kata and individual kata * Won silver medal in kumite * Won silver medal in kobudo
12. KAI: Karate Association of India -2014 * Completed 2nd DAN certification
13:Okinawa Karate & Kubudo Seminar by Grandmaster Hanshi Tetsuo Takamiyagi -2015
14 . NationalMasters Cup (2016) * Won 2 Bronze medals 15. Completed Refree and Judge course -2016
16 . KAI: Karate Association of India -2017 * Completed kata and kumite judge and Refree course..
17. National Master's cup -2017 * Won bronze medal in kumite and team kata.
18. KAI: Karate Association of India -2017 * Completed kata and kumite judge and Refree course..
19. Completed karate Curriculum course-2018
20. Akhila Karnataka sports karate association- 2018 * Karate coach license certificate
21. WKF Advanced karate kata camp -2018
22 . National Master Cup -2018 Kerala * Won Gold medal in kumite * Won silver medal in Individual kata * Won bronze medal in Kobudo. * Won trophy in Masters kata. * Won bronze medal in Team kata